Eko DUO ECG & Digital Stethoscope
DUO is the first and only smart cardiac disease detection system that helps identify murmurs and AFib at the same time in seconds when connected to the Eko App.
A combined ECG and digital stethoscope, DUO helps you get the right information you need during physical exams to perform more detailed assessments and provide exceptional care for your patients.
- Pocket-sized, a smart detection system that works as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG.
- Automatically checks for AFib and murmurs in as little as 15 seconds with the Eko App.
- Capture professional ECG with no adhesives or wires.
- Up to 32x amplified heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant.
Versatile tool for frontline clinicians
DUO is a pocket-sized, smart detection system that can be used as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG to identify signs of heart disease such as murmurs and arrhythmias in and out of the clinic. Use DUO to quickly check for cardiac pathology during normal auscultation to help determine if further workup is needed. FDA-cleared software enables clinicians to capture, transmit, and analyze electromechanical cardiac data in as little as 15 seconds — from the clinic or the comfort of patients’ homes.
Enhance your physical exam with the smartest, most versatile stethoscope in the world. DUO helps you perform more frequent and comprehensive cardiac assessments for early disease detection and personalized care.
- Automated murmur & AFib detection
- Single-lead ECG
- Digital stethoscope
- Up to 32x amplification
- Purpose-built for telemedicine
- One-tap pairing with Eko App
- Wireless listening
- Advanced audio controls
- Visualize stethoscope sounds (PCG) & electrocardiogram (ECG)
Certifications & Licenses
- FDA Cleared
- CE Marked
- ISO 13485 Certified
- MDSAP Certified
- HIPAA Compliant