OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) is a multi-station, clinical skills assessment method that is based on objective testing and direct observation of student performance. Explains clinical medicine and how to take the patient’s medical history.
This course focuses on:
- Data Gathering & Interpretation: understanding how to approach various cases, what physical examination should be done for each case, and how to answer post-encounter questions.
- Empathy Situations: Our Instructor explains how to display Clinical Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discussion, you will practice your skills.
- Practice of multiple Unique clinical scenarios and receive individualized feedback by a Staff Physician on 100% of your cases.
- Time Management Training and the right clinical approach: Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Discussion each case scenario – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians.
- Different Encounters practice with Challenging Emotions and Questions.
- Assess your clinical knowledge and skills related to patient encounters.
- Review Complex Clinical Scenarios: Blank Entranceway, Sexual Abuse, Test Result, Abortion, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations, etc.
- Communication Skills Training: focusing on specific areas of your weaknesses. You are given specific scenarios that may challenge you in the real exam.
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
Finally, During the course, we will help you identify your weakness area and the opportunity to overcome them while you are preparing for the exam day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.