Tutor Medical Course Agreement:
Master knowledge( MK) Medical Center (hereinafter referred to as first-party)
The Trainee name, address, and phone number: as mentioned here in the registration form.
(hereinafter referred to as second party or Trainee).*
Both Parties agreed about the following:
- The first party will provide the tutor course to the second party. The course will be determined by MK Medical Center. The date and time of each session will be determined and agreed upon between both parties.
- If the trainee request to cancel the course at any time, he/she will lose the course fee (the course fee is nonrefundable).
- The trainee can request to suspend his/her course at any time during the course and he/ she has the right to resume the remaining sessions within no more than two months from the day of suspension. The suspension / resuming letter should be filled out and emailed by the trainee to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of resuming the course will be determined by the first party.
- Any request after two months will be rejected and the Trainee will lose his right to resume the course.
Any discussions, materials, illustration videos, medical animations, MCQs/ Cases Materials will be confidential and have first-party copyrights. Any sharing, video/sound recording by the Trainee for those materials or information given during sessions is prohibited.
- If the trainee does not respect the first party copyrights or the Trainee shares the first party medical materials/videos without his permission, this will be regarded as a violation of this agreement and the first party has the right to cancel the remaining course sessions for the trainee and has the right to sue the Trainee and ask for appropriate financial compensation.
- During sessions, both parties should develop a mature respectful relationship.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
The Trainee acknowledges having read, understood, and check this agreement and agrees to abide by the conditions described in this agreement.