USMLE Step 3 Course
Our USMLE Step 3 course trains you on general topics that are required to distinguish and practice concepts of general medicine/ family medicine.The following components are provided:
- Disease Management (basic concepts, and general principles).
- Clinical encounter approach (initial workup, continuing care, urgent intervention)
- Physician duty (applying scientific concepts, framing a diagnosis based on history, physical exam, and lab findings).
USMLE Step 3 course is created on a core curriculum focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics, and exam-style questions. During the course we will provide you with:
- Flexible guide learning resources that can help to start your exam prep.
- Over 110 hours of intensive live lectures covering all the core clinical sciences contained in the Step 2 CK exam.
- Multiple clinical cases review/ CCS/ clinical decision-making scenarios.
- Our MK Medical High yield Notes (PDF Version).
- Schemes, Medical pictures, and Interactive Media/ Videos.
- Test-Taking Strategies and MCQ Time Management
- Access to our students’ groups on social media (Telegram/ Facebook/ our YouTube channel).
- Ideal MCQs solve methods and time management tricks.
- Free access to our MK Medical Tests and USMLE Step 2 CK Mock Exam website. In our Test website, you will get hundreds of MCQs Questions similar to the exam-style questions and methods. These MCQs are interactive with an active Test timer. Normally, the MK Medical Tests and MCCQE Part1 Mock Exams cost about 249.99 CAD, but we provide it free for our students.
To access our MK Medical QBank and Mock exam website at: www.mkmedicaltests.com
Finally, During the course, we will help you identify your weakness area and the opportunity to overcome them while you are preparing for the exam day.
MK Medical Tests and QBank
MK Medical Exams allow you to measure your medical knowledge and assess your clinical skills. Throughout the test, you will be familiar with the conditions and difficulties that you may face in your real exam.
It will show you all the possible errors and faults that you can meet them in your actual MCCE1 Exam or USMLE exam, like Time management problem, being distracted or feeling tired throughout the exam.
Doing our tests makes you more used to the kind of questions that you may encounter on the actual exam day. Furthermore, our MK Medical tests explanation system will help you to know how you can deal with the answers to choose the right one.
The MK Medical Exams are developed by committees of content experts and include score reports that deliver actionable performance feedback.